Dear Church Family,
This coming Sunday, August 16th at 11:00 AM, we will be opening our doors for in-person worship services again. Please check out the video and text below for further details…
We will mostly be following the same safety guidelines that we followed in June with a few exceptions. One of those exceptions is that we will only be offering one worship service at 11:00 AM. Based on our average in-person attendance in June and given the size of our sanctuary, we are confident that we can easily follow all of the recommended social distancing guidelines. You will find a complete list of our safety precautions below.
In the coming weeks, we will also be evaluating our ability to bring our Small Groups back to campus on Sunday mornings, including children and youth. Please know that regardless of how we proceed with in-person on-campus operations, we will continue to make sure there are online worship and Small Group options available for families who are not comfortable returning to campus.
Thank you for sticking with us through this pandemic. It has been a tough road and there are still tough times ahead. But if we will maintain our unity and keep our vision fixed on Jesus, then we will overcome. We are so looking forward to worshiping with you this Sunday.
Grace and Peace to You,
Lazybrook Baptist Church Staff
P.S. The worship service will still be live streamed each week for those who do not feel comfortable returning to in-person worship at this time.
Sunday Worship Service Precautions
- Touchless Greetings – Our greeters will greet you at the door with much enthusiasm and gusto, but will refrain from hand shakes, hugs, etc…
- Face Masks – We are asking everyone to please wear face masks through the entirety of the service. We will have masks available for those in need of one.
- Hand Sanitizer – Everyone is encouraged to use the free hand sanitizer provided as you enter the sanctuary.
- Seating – In order to maintain social distancing, every other pew will be left empty and we will maintain at least 6 feet of space between family units in the remaining pews. If you are single and there are people who you have regular contact with during the week, feel free to sit with them.
- Hand-to-Hand Items – We will not pass around items such as bulletins, offering plates, and other hand-to-hand items.
- Restrooms – Only the restrooms in the sanctuary foyer will be open, though attendees are encouraged to use the restroom before arriving on campus.
- Childcare – No childcare will be provided at this time. Though we are evaluating our ability to bring back child care.